If any of the following work descriptions fits your work activities:
- Lampworking Moretti, Lauscha, Satake, CIM, Bullseye, or any other "soft" glass with a COE greater than 85
- Beadmaking and pendant making using soft glass
- Sculptural work (torch worked) with soft glass
Please select one of the following filters:
- Blue Didymium: Better sodium flare filtration, better heat base definition.
- AGW 250/3: A variant of the Blue Didymium, features a shade 3 filter laminated to the lens to "dim down" the bright light that occurs when working with silvered soft glass
- AGW-300: A variant of the Blue Didymium, features a clear IR (infra-red) filter that will help people who have sensitive or dry eyes.
When your filter selection is complete, be sure to select a frame from the link below.
The Blue Didymium(TM) filter is our new standard filter for soft glass torch work and torch metal crafting.
A base lens of Blue Didymium(TM) plus your choice of a full coverage welding filter in shade 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10.
The AGW-300 filter from Aura is for anyone who needs high visible light transmission with full IR filtration.