DC 158 "Military Aviator"
Size: 55-20-140 Measurements: A Box: 55 B Box 45 ED 55 DBL 20 Temple: 140
- A Box is the horizontal measurement of the lens opening.
- B Box is the vertical measurement of the lens opening.
- ED is the longest measurement of the lens opening, usually on a diagonal from upper nasal to lower temporal.
- DBL is the horizontal measurement across the frame's bridge (over the nose).
- Temple is the length of the temple (arm, goes over your ears) as measured from the hinge break